Buy Low Price From Here Now
Protect and carry your Sansa e200 with the Holster Case
Readmore
Technical Details
- Sleek folio case designed for Samsung K3 MP3 player- Microfiber and leather construction holds up to heavy use
- Cutouts offer easy access to all ports and controls
- Clear cover keeps display scratch-free even after drops
- Stylish black color; manufacturer's lifetime warranty
See more technical details
By William Ball (Knoxville, TN)
I purchased K3 a few months ago, and since it's so small, I needed a case to cover it. I had read about this Belkin case and I decided to order it.
When I received the item from Amazon, I immediately placed my K3 into it. It's a tight fit. It has a belt clip that holds tight when I'm at the gym. It also has a solid arm band with velcro closure.
There is a slit on the side that allows you to access the On-Off switch on the side of the K3. The hole for the ear phone plus fits well. You can open the velcro cover to access the USB plug to re-charge when not in use.
The see through cover allows you to easily control the touch pad controls of the K3 and at the same time, prevent from getting your K3 scratched up.
A good product.
Buy Belkin Samsung K3 Folio Case - Black Now
0 comments:
Post a Comment